Sunday 17 June 2007

Hello friends! Don't know about you but I had a great weekend. I went for 3 walks and I got 2 treats! Plus I helped mummy with some gardening...well I helped keep her morale up....I let her cuddle me during her rest breaks :-)
Hey Butch and Snickers, I weigh 3.8kgs (much to my daddy's disgust!) - mummy thinks my weight is perfect but dad worries that I'm too skinny - even though the nice lady at the Vet has told him not to worry....he thinks all the femayles (well he uses another word but I'm too polite to repeat it!) are ganging up on him on this issue - ooops!~
Asta, my fav walking/running spot is around the block where we live. I can't really run around a park too much cause I get puffed really quickly and start foaming at the mouth - not a good look trust me! Mummy tells me I have a mild heart murmur and that makes me very precious so I have to be good and stay on the lead at all times. But we sometimes do short sprints together which is great fun :-)

And Billy Boo, this is me trying to convince daddy to stop working and just write messages for everydoggy on my blog which is heaps more fun....


as you can see he's ignoring me - DOH!

Anyway everydoggy c u later! Ciao.

13 comments:

Toby said...

Hi Puiq!~

Thanks for stopping by my blog!~ Any pal of Bella's is a pal of mine!~

I have to bug mom all the time to update my blog too... She doesn't have the best memory!~

I'm gonna add you to my friend's list so I can come visit you often. I hope that is ok!~

Tobester

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Puiq...
You are such a cutie. That looked like a real comfortable spot to sit. I'll have to do that when my Mom is working on her computer too!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Simba and Jazzi said...

treats, walks, what more do you need.

Simba xx

ToFFee said...

Wowf!

Gardening! My mommy wuvs fwowers! but living here in the midst of the heat doesn't really gives us much.

I'm sure your gargen looks bootiful! My mom has black thumbs!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Ume said...

hi Puiq,
u have a veri unique name... tho i'm not sure how it should be pronounced. *blush*
we weigh the same! my vet said i'm slim, so we're slim, n dats how girlies should be, yea?

Bella said...

Puiq,
how can your daddy ingnore you !! It's just not right.
Tell you a trick I sometimes use - walk all over the keyboard !! hee hee
have a great weekend
Wuffs
Bella

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Puiq,

Sounds like you're having a good weekend. My mum's last dog had a heart murmer and lived to be almost 16.

xxx Asta in Melbourne

PreciOus said...

Little Puiq will be just fine! Slim and pretty, that's what you are.

Snuggle,
Precious

Lizzy said...

3 walks?! I only got 1! That's not fair. Lizzy's been busy all weekend so she couldn't take me out. :(

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi Puiq
You are very lucky. Walkies and treats!!
Sure you look comfy in that spot. I'd love to do the same but my mom has short legs (like me!) and I have a long body! So there is no way!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Puiq,

I've had several walks this weekend too. Mum & I always go to Princes Park.

xxx Asta in Carlton

Simba and Jazzi said...

Humans can be so dull sometimes.

Simba xx

Anonymous said...

Good post.